What are Web 2.0 Microsites?
You could see a microsite as your personal 24/7 sales rep, always ready to tell a visitor everything he needs to know about a specific product, offer, or service.
Microsites are very basic; one-page websites hosted on Squidoo and HubPages, the two most reputable and authoritative platforms in existence. They are meant to attract traffic and build trust and authority. We use high quality content on your microsite in order to broadcast an informative and/or promotional message about your brand.
And because of the insane reputation of both HubPages and Squidoo, microsites are a fantastic way to quickly build a business with small investment. However, it’s not easy to do right. It requires careful planning and meticulous execution, because search engines are getting smarter by the day. If your microsites and the links you set up even reek of the wrong kind of SEO, your ranking will quickly go down and you’ll see no benefits.
But if you do it right, the benefits can be quite astounding. Read on to find out why
Benefits of Web 2.0 Microsites
- Microsites are very affordable.
- No need to pay for traffic because microsites work with organic traffic.
- Very quick to set up.
- Very effective, because they exist on sites with high page rank, which means your own site will gain trust and authority.
- Fast results: within weeks or even days, a microsite may drive highly targeted, ready-to-buy visitors to your website.
- Perfect testing tool: By setting up several microsites for the same product, you could quickly test and assess which one converts leads into customers most effectively.
- The most effective niche marketing tool: Because a microsite is so small, it centres on only one specific offer or search term. For instance: An electronics web shop might build a microsite specifically about one model printer. Visitors come to the microsite after they have googled that particular model or type of printer, and instead of a web shop with categories; check out pages; a blog; and far too much information in which to find the printer they are interested in, they land on your microsite:
“This printer. This is how it works. This is what it costs. Here is more info. There’s the tech spec, and there’s where you can go to buy it.”
Nothing extra, just the relevant info they were looking for, and a link to click so they can go and buy it. And it works for any kind of offer, product or service!
Depending on your situation, we can either build your microsite and let you promote it , or we can take care of that as well at a small extra fee.
Buy your microsites now – the longer you wait, the longer it will take for your customers to find you!