What is Press Release Distribution?
What about: A wildly powerful marketing tool? No, seriously: A well written press release is a multi-faceted strategy to quickly reach a very large number of readers.
Why are press release submissions so effective?
Because news is a ‘now’-product. People are constantly searching for the latest information and trends in order to stay up to date, so if you’ve got something newsworthy, a press release is a golden opportunity to let people know about it.
And because it’s all about trending here, the very nature of the internet and social networks means that you can drive lots of traffic to your site with a well-written press release – often within hours.
By submitting your press release to the most relevant progressive wire services, you’ll be instantly in the news – and the embedded links to your website will be seen by huge numbers of people. A sure-fire way to get real exposure and create buzz with your offer.
Benefits of Press Release Distribution
Aside from the fact that it’s instant exposure for your company or your offer, press release distribution also offers a few other, very useful benefits:
- Embedded links to your site means that you’ll instantly receive organic, targeted traffic.
- Can include a call to action (sign up to a newsletter; click through to landing page or website; product review).
- Affordable, so can be used as a testing strategy in a marketing campaign.
- Your offer in the limelight, right now.
- Gets read by bloggers and journalists – people whose business is writing about people such as you (exponential exposure, anyone?).
- Carries its own perceived authority in the eyes of the reader because it’s a press release, not ‘just a blog post’.
- Creates organic traffic to your site because they are published on high Page Rank sites
- Search Engines love Press Releases!
- Your own Page Rank will benefit because of the huge number of news aggregator sites, each with their own high Page Rank.
We offer two services for people who understand the value of press releases. We either just write them for you, or we take care of publishing them for you at the best and most visited sites.
Oh, and here is another super benefit you get with our professional, high quality press releases. Once it’s published, you can feature it on you blog and social media sites. Then, you can rewrite it into one or several articles and submit them to article directories, or you could even turn it into a video message. Or why not: an email auto responder series? Sure!
What Is Press Release Writing?
It’s not very difficult to do, but it’s extremely tricky to do right. A good, effective press release has to follow certain guidelines for it to work. Unless you want to do the research, and slave over getting it just right, why not just go with the experts?
Compared to the vast amount of time it would take most people to write them – and the risk that it wouldn’t be as effective as it should, having press releases written by professional copywriters is pretty much a no-brainer.
Benefits of Press Release Writing
Professional press release writing means that:
- Your press release is guaranteed to be accepted upon submission.
- It will present your product related news item engagingly and persuasively.
- It will be optimised for SEO keywords discretely to the reader, but very visible for search engines.
- It will contain a laser sharp call to action.
- It uses links back to your own site.
- Those links will again improve your own ranking due the aggregation
- It will bring you more business!
Check out the possibilities below. You’ll see that at these rates, it’s pretty much impossible to end up doing it yourself. Don’t play around with your publicity: It’s your business we’re talking about, so let the professionals handle it.
Order your press release submission an distribution service today. It’s time to do some serious publicity!