What is On Page SEO?
Essentially, on-page SEO is nothing more than making sure that when the search engine spiders crawl your website, they’ll know what your site is about and why they should send visitors over.
In short, your site should become delicious to the search engines.
There’s a lot of confusion about this but in reality it’s simple common sense – you just have to know what you’re doing.
That is where the Manual Link Building team comes in. We know exactly what we’re doing and here’s why:
Good on-page SEO is nothing if it isn’t very thorough and thorough is what we are.
Contactus now for a free quote and we’ll tell you precisely how we can optimise the living daylights out of your website.
We’ll make sure your site is optimised, including, but not limited to:
- Metatags – Each page on your site should have correctly descriptive title tags, relevant to each page
- Header Tags – Correct use of H1, H2 and H3 tags
- SEO Friendly URL’s – The URL for each page should show what the page is about
- Images – Every image should have a correct descriptive URL and alt-attributes
- Anchor text – ‘Click here’ is good for sales pages and direct calls to action but everywhere else the anchor text for links should be relevant to the page you link to
- 301 Redirects – We make sure there is only one version of your site when search engines crawl and ensure any orphan pages are rehoused
- Semantics – Correct use of copy and keywords/keyphrases
- Internal linking – By setting up correct internal link structures, search engines will understand better what your site is about and attribute higher ranking to it
What is the process for On Page SEO?
Exactly how much needs to be done to perfect your on-page SEO depends on the current state of your website. In some cases it’s a matter of small tweaks whereas other situations require a fully-fledged overhaul.
In all cases we’ll need access to your site by FTP and/or the content management system (CMS) that your site uses (WordPress, Joomla! etc.).
After we’re done optimising every detail on your site, we’ll submit it to Google with a proper XML sitemap, relevant metadata and correct internal link structure.
Contact us today for a free quote tailored to your specific site so that you’ll know exactly what we can do to get your site to be liked by search engines.
Fresh unique keyword rich content is what search engines love nearly as much as incoming links!
See our Web Content Creation pages here